• Proprietary absorption formula • 5 active joint support ingredients • Natural taste from wild krill oil • Premeasured pump for accuracy • 32 ounce bottle lasts a 50 pound dog 2 months
Joint Support + Absorption
Joint Aid combines five powerful joint ingredients with wild Antarctic krill oil to support effective absorption. The result is a unique joint product that can be more readily utilized by your dog or cat to help maintain the health of hips, joints, cartilage, collagen, and other cell structures of the body that are responsible for movement.
Five Active Joint Support Ingredients
• Glucosamine: used in the formation of tendons, ligaments, bones and skin; helps cartilage maintain its internal “shock absorber” fluids
• Chondroitin: supports cartilage resilience while serving as its most abundant building block
• MSM: important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and the immune system support
• Hyaluronic Acid (HA): helps lubricate and cushion joint tissues, generate new cells, and dispose of metabolic waste
• Turmeric (in the pellet formula): has been shown to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
Active Ingredients, for every two pumps / 7.0 ml
Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl (shellfish source): 375 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine source): 310 mg
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM): 310 mg
Krill Oil: 160 mg
Sodium Hyaluronate / Hyaluronic Acid (HA): 2.5 mg
Water, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid
850 kcal/kg; 3 calories per pump (3.5 ml).
One pump stroke equals approximately 0.12 fluid ounces / 3.5 ml.
|Up to 12 lbs
|12 -25 lbs
|25 - 50 lbs
|50 - 75 lbs
|75 - 100 lbs
|Over 100 lbs