The Missing Link Ultimate Hip & Joint for Canines line of products features a unique blend of glucosamine hydrochloride, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and rich whole foods and food concentrates to provide the ultimate in joint support in combination with great nutrition. The product is in the form of a granular powder that is easily sprinkled on the animal's regular food on a daily basis according to weight. This is a great product for mature and older dogs who may be starting to show stiffness, lameness, or arthritic joint pain.
- Features a unique blend of glucosamine hydrochloride, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and rich whole foods and food concentrates to provide joint support in combination with great nutrition
- Glucosamine to support healthy joints and flexibility. Great for mature and older dogs who may be starting to show stiffness, lameness, or arthritic joint pain. Helps improve mobility and joint function
- Omega fatty acids to support intercellular health, for absorption of fat soluble vitamins, and to maintain energy levels
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system. Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition
- Cold-processed to maintain peak nutritional value and completely sourced in the USA and Canada.
Ground Flaxseed, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Freeze Dried Beef Liver, Cane Molasses, Rice Bran, Primary Dried Yeast, Sunflower Seed, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Carrot, Ground Beef Bone, Dried Fish Solubles, Freeze Dried Oyster, Ground Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Zinc Methionine Complex, Lecithin, Selenium Yeast, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Garlic, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein (Min)......18%
Crude Fat (Min)......28%
Crude Fiber (Max)......15%
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min)......168 mg
Linoleic Acid (Omega 3) (min)......375 mg
Glucosamine (Min)......150 mg
Glucosamine (Max)......200 mg
Add The Missing Link to your dog's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
12 lbs ... ½ tsp.
25 lbs ... 1 tsp.
50 lbs ... 2 tsp.