Wondercide Flea & Tick Prevention and Treatment Spray for Dogs & Cats- Rosemary Scent

Wondercide Flea & Tick Prevention and Treatment Spray for Dogs & Cats- Rosemary Scent

$14.00/4oz Bottle

Share with friends!

Product Tags:

brand new product summer 2018
KILLS THE FLEA & TICK LIFECYCLE. Wondercide offers a safe & effective alternative to monthly chemical pesticides like drops, pills, bombs, dips & sprays.

FRESH ROSEMARY SCENT. Aromatherapeutic qualities are relaxing, restorative, and clarifying - great for a training session. No clove, pyrethrins, or toxic ingredients ever. 

DOESN'T STAIN. Safe for use on pets, bedding, flooring, carpet, furniture and fabrics.

SAFE FOR DOGS & CATS OF ALL SIZES AND AGES. pH balanced for healthy skin & coat. For cats and small dogs, our 4oz size is the most appropriate applicator.

100% NATURALLY DERIVED. Wondercide products are free of artificial colors, fragrances, and synthetic pesticides. All products are made in the USA from human-grade ingredients and are safe around children.

Active: 4.2% Cedar Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Rosemary Oil, 0.1% Sesame Oil | Inert: 92% Water, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E

Simply rub your pet’s coat in the opposite direction of growth, spray, and rub in. Spray the body, legs, tail, belly, and armpits. Spritz into your hands to rub onto your pet's ears and face. Do not soak your pet. Full coverage will ensure best results.
We recommend applying Pets + Home every 2 - 3 days for pest prevention or as needed to kill and repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes in your local area. The pest pressure is different by geography, so you might find you use it more or less frequently. It's safe for everyday use.
Cats are more sensitive by nature, so we recommend a test spray about an hour before a full treatment. We suggest the 4 oz size flea spray for a finer mist. If your cat is fearful of spray bottles, spray into your hands and massage onto your cat.
The active ingredient in Wondercide Flea & Tick is cedar oil, which has been used for centuries to protect from pests. Cedar oil blocks octopamine, which is necessary to regulate heart rate, movement, and metabolism in "bad bugs" like fleas and ticks. When cedar oil is present, pests are repelled. When contacted by cedar oil, pests die.
Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg, larvae, and pupae stages. Unlike many conventional chemical flea & tick products, our organic flea spray eliminates the pest eggs and larvae – not just adults – so you can knock out a pest problem in hours, not days. Use on your pets, bedding, carpeting, upholstery, and other surfaces around your home to ensure full elimination anywhere adult fleas may have jumped and eggs may have fallen. Think of Pets + Home like insect repellent for people. It does not enter the bloodstream like chemical pesticides do, but creates a protective barrier around your pet when applied.
Follow us!


Argos (Madeira)
7713 Camargo Road
Cincinnati, OH 45243
(513) 561-7966
Monday-Friday: 10:00am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: Closed

Argos (East Walnut Hills)
2801 Woodburn Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45206

(513) 221-4451
Tuesday-Friday: 12:00 - 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 12:00 - 5:00pm
Monday: Closed

Argos, All-Natural Pet Food & Supply


Delhi Pet Center:
5665 Rapid Run Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45238
• Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food
• Pork & Brown Rice Dog Food
• Grain-Free Salmon Dog Food

A Fortunate Dog Spa:
3304 Montgomery Rd, Loveland, OH 45140
• Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food

• Pork & Brown Rice Dog Food
• Grain-Free Salmon Dog Food

Clifton Market:
319 Ludlow Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220

• Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food

• Grain-Free Adult Cat Food

Browse Our Store